Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Collaboration Table Main Floor Davis Library
On the Back Panel of the Collaboration Table
- Power = Top Button.
- Input = Bottom Button.
- Select = Third Button from Top (CH^).
NUC (Next Unit of Computing) is a small box-shaped computer.
1. Turn on NUC.
2. Turn on Collaboration Table.
3. Use Print.Rio.Edu for copies.
Connecting Wirelessly to the Collaboration Table (CT) via MirrorOp Download
Generally: Personal devices (smart phones, laptops, etc.) may interact differently.
- Download the free MirrorOp application from wePresent on your device.
- Turn on CT.
- On CT, for Input: Select HDMI 2.
- If needed on your device: Select the “Library wePresent” Wi-Fi option.
- Open the wePresent/MirrorOp application on your device.
- If asked on your device: Select the Receiver Name “Library wePresent”.
- Enter four-digit login code on your device displayed from the CT screen.
- Select Play > on the opened wePresent/MirrorOp application.
- Select your preferred internet browser (Firefox, Explorer, etc.) or other application.
- Password = RioGrande.
- Login Name = Your First Name.
- Login Code: Four Digit Code on CT screen.
WePresent Training Videos
WePresent Resource Guide
See the Library Staff for Help.