OhioLINK Electronic Book Center. Use and read online books on any device, anywhere, anytime. "Connect" through the title record. Use the "Search This Book" feature to find specific information quickly. See our Find eBooks LibGuide.
Off Campus Access:
1. Choose the "Off Campus" Link.
2. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
3. Enter Your First and Last Name.
4. Your Student ID Number is an "s" followed by your Student ID (Example: s300123456).
5. If you need a Library PIN: It is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
The Internet Archive is a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form. Like a paper library, they provide free access to researchers, historians, scholars, the print disabled, and the general public. The mission is to provide Universal Access to All Knowledge.
Use Traditional Interlibrary Loan Services to order books that may take one to two weeks to arrive in Davis Library.