A consortium of Ohio college libraries that provides tools for teaching and research.
Off Campus Access:
1. Choose the "Off Campus" Link.
2. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
3. Your Barcode or Username is simply an “S” followed by your Student ID Number (Example: S300123456).
4. Your PIN is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
5. Under "Search Options": Select "Full Text" and/or "Scholarly" or "Peer Reviewed" if applicable.
Maybe you've never written a research paper. Maybe you didn't know what you were doing last time you wrote one. Maybe it's been a while and you've forgotten. No matter what the scenario is, we can help at every step of the way.
This guide will help you through the process of research, including picking a topic, focusing you topic, finding keywords, searching library resources, evaluating sources, and citing sources.
If you are having trouble at any point during the research process, please contact a librarian and we can help you.
Use the tabs across the top of this LibGuide or the links below to start your research:
Need Help or Need More?: Ask Us!
Stephanie Alexander at the Jenkins Center in the Rhodes Student Center
Another good campus resource is the Jenkins Center for Student Success. Located in the Rhodes Student Center, they help students during any stage of the writing process, including selecting a topic, developing ideas, revising and editing papers, formatting papers correctly, and citations.