ERIC is the major tool for research articles and documents dealing with education.
Types of Documents in ERIC: "EJ" and "ED”.
“EJ” (educational journal) indicates articles in periodicals and journals.
“ED” (educational document) indicates miscellaneous unpublished reports, speeches, guides, studies, etc.
ED Documents from 1993 to the present are generally available full text online.
OhioLINK Off Campus Access:
1. Choose the "Off Campus" Link.
2. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
3. Enter Your First and Last Name.
4. Your Student ID Number is an "s" followed by your Student ID (Example: s300123456).
5. If you need a Library PIN: It is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
6. Under "Search Options": Select "Full Text" and/or "Scholarly" or "Peer Reviewed" if applicable.