ERIC is the major tool for research articles and documents dealing with education.
Types of Documents in ERIC: "EJ" and "ED”.
“EJ” (educational journal) indicates articles in periodicals and journals.
“ED” (educational document) indicates miscellaneous unpublished reports, speeches, guides, studies, etc.
Davis Library has all of the ED documents on microfiche from 1984 to 2003 starting with ED 247 370 and ending with ED 483 046.
ED Documents from 1993 to the present are generally available full text online.
Off Campus Access:
1. Choose the "Off Campus" Link.
2. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
3. Your Barcode or Username is simply an “S” followed by your Student ID Number (Example: S300123456).
4. Your Library PIN is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
5. Under "Search Options": Select "Full Text" and/or "Scholarly" or "Peer Reviewed" if applicable.
Not as big as ERIC, but much full text. A good starting place for education research.
Open "Search Options" and select "Full Text" and/or "Scholarly" if applicable.
Call Us! 740-245-7344 (Voice Mail - Research Help)
740-245-7398 (Voice Mail - Library Account Info)
740-245-7382 (Voice Mail - Library Administration)
Text Us at 740-299-2275 (740-299-2ASK)
Some Links May Require Off Campus Authentication Regardless of Location:
1. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
2. Your Barcode or Username is simply an “S” followed by your Student ID Number (Example: S300123456).
3. Your PIN is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
For More Titles Like These, Go to OhioLINK's EJournal Finder:
Please Note: For some titles, an "Embargo," is in place which means access to recent full-text is delayed.