Off Campus Access:
1. Choose the "Off Campus" Link.
2. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
3. Enter Your First and Last Name.
4. Your Student ID Number is an "s" followed by your Student ID (Example: s300123456).
5. If you need a Library PIN: It is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
6. Under "Search Options": Select "Full Text" and/or "Scholarly" or "Peer Reviewed" if applicable.
Some Links May Require Off Campus Authentication Regardless of Location:
1. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
2. Your Barcode or Username is simply an “S” followed by your Student ID Number (Example: S300123456).
3. Your PIN is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
For More Titles Like These, Go to OhioLINK's EJournal Finder:
Please Note: For some titles, an "Embargo," is in place which means access to recent full-text is delayed.
Call Us! 740-245-7344 (Voice Mail - Research Help)
740-245-7398 (Voice Mail - Library Account Info)
740-245-7382 (Voice Mail - Library Administration)
Text Us at 740-299-2275 (740-299-2ASK)