OhioLINK Off Campus Access:
1. Choose the "Off Campus" Link.
2. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
3. Enter Your First and Last Name.
4. Your Student ID Number is an "s" followed by your Student ID (Example: s300123456).
5. If you need a Library PIN: It is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
6. Under "Search Options": Select "Full Text" and/or "Scholarly" or "Peer Reviewed" if applicable.
Some Links May Require Off Campus Authentication Regardless of Location:
1. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
2. Your Barcode or Username is simply an “S” followed by your Student ID Number (Example: S300123456).
3. Your PIN is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
For More Titles Like These, Go to OhioLINK's EJournal Finder:
Please Note: For some titles, an "Embargo," is in place which means access to recent full-text is delayed.
This paper periodical index is published four times a year and indexes over 400 US and international journals each year and approximately 450 abstracts are included in each issue.
The current issues of this are at the Circulation Desk.
Older issues (beginning in 1994) are on microfiche. From 1977 – 1993 in was called Social Work Research & Abstracts, which is also on microfiche. Davis Library has most of the older paper version issues of this in storage from 1966 – 1977 when it was called Abstracts for Social Workers.