1. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
2. Your Barcode or Username is simply an “S” followed by your Student ID Number (Example: S300123456).
3. Your PIN is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
4. Under "Search Options": Select "Full Text" and/or "Scholarly" If Applicable.
A traditional print periodical index located at the end of the Reference Collection this indexes older periodicals from 1900 to the present. If your court case was decided before 1984: Use Readers' Guide, although court case names themselves may not work as subject headings. Instead, use the yearly volume(s) of Readers' Guide when the case was most active and look under general headings related to the case. (Such as: UNITED STATES - SUPREME COURT - DECISIONS).
This is also a traditional print periodical index by Readers’ Guide and covers the New York Times, which Davis Library has on microfilm from the 1850's. Since this is cross-referenced so well, simply use the name of the court case in the appropriate yearly volume(s).
Off Campus Access:
1. Choose the "Off Campus" Link.
2. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
3. Enter Your First and Last Name.
4. Your Student ID Number is an "s" followed by your Student ID (Example: s300123456).
5. If you need a Library PIN: It is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).