RioCat - Print Books Owned by Davis Library
Davis Library's Top Floor Circulating Collection - Use RioCat to Find Print Books and Other Materials Owned by Davis Library.
Find Just eBooks - Limit Your Search to Online Books
OhioLINK Electronic Book Center. Use and read online books on any device, anywhere, anytime. "Connect" through the title record. Use the "Search This Book" feature to find specific information quickly. See our Find eBooks LibGuide.
Off Campus Access:
1. Choose the "Off Campus" Link.
2. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
3. Enter Your First and Last Name.
4. Your Student ID Number is an "s" followed by your Student ID (Example: s300123456).
5. If you need a Library PIN: It is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
Use Traditional Interlibrary Loan Services to order books that may take one to two weeks to arrive in Davis Library.
To access the delivery service click on “Request”. Follow the prompts.
Generally: It may take about two weeks for books to be ready for you to pick-up at Davis Library's Circulation Desk.
"Ready" Status in "My Record" from Davis Library's Homepage indicates materials are at Davis Library's Circulation Desk and ready to be picked up. An email saying "Ready" will also be sent.
Students may have books for three weeks and possibly renew the book six times through "My Record". Charges will be levied for overdue or lost books.
SearchOhio is the public library counterpart of the more academic OhioLINK Central Library Catalog.