Rio's Bookstore and MBS Direct are great. But there are other options to getting textbooks
Sometimes the Book Store or professors will put textbooks on Reserve at Davis Library's Circulation Desk as a service to students. Generally, these things must be returned in two hours and stay in the Library.
OhioLINK Electronic Book Center. Use and read online books on any device, anywhere, anytime. "Connect" through the title record. Use the "Search This Book" feature to find specific information quickly. See our Find eBooks LibGuide.
Off Campus Access:
1. Choose the "Off Campus" Link.
2. Select Institution: University of Rio Grande & Rio Grande Community College.
3. Enter Your First and Last Name.
4. Your Student ID Number is an "s" followed by your Student ID (Example: s300123456).
5. If you need a Library PIN: It is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: 1234).
Use Traditional Interlibrary Loan Services to order books that may take one to two weeks to arrive in Davis Library.